CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-14T22:01:53+00:002011 Buick Enclave CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-14T22:01:53+00:00
- AIR COND HOSE – Remove & Replace – Discharge Hose,Compressor to Condenser – [Includes: R&I Bumper Cover.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- FOUND A/C DIS CHARGE HOSE LEAKING
- RECOVER EXISTING REFRIGERANT, EVACUATE SYSTEM, ADD OIL OR DYE AS REQUIRED AND REFILL WITH MEASURED AMOUNT. BRING VEHICLE BACK FOR LEAK CHECK.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel position.
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,One,Right Side or Left
RICHELLE O. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2022