CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-29T22:58:24+00:002011 RAM Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-29T22:58:24+00:00
- OIL CHANGE STICKER IS DUE – RIGHT FRONT U-JOINT IS COMING APART – UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS ON BOTH SIDES HAVE PLAY – NEEDS FRONT AND REAR BRAKES
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 3500,4WD w/Single Rear Wheels,Both Sides,All Four – [Includes: R&I Steering Knuckles.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BRAKE DRUM OR ROTOR (REMOVED) – Refinish – ALL FOUR
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – 3500 , Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary.
- REPLACED U- JOINTS
- PINION SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace – Semi-Floating Rear Axle
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Engine Oil & Filter Change; Courtesy Check Vehicle including belts/hoses; check & top off fluids.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – 3500 w/Single Rear Wheels,Front or Rear,Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- PINION SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace – FRONT [Includes: R&I Drive Axle.]
- PARKING BRAKE SHOE & LINING – Remove & Replace – 3500 Both Sides,w/Single Rear Wheels – [Includes: Replace Rear Disc Brake Pads (if necessary) and clean, lube and/or replace Parking Brake Hardware (as necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
TODD V. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/25/2022